|Drug Court FAQ|
- Abstain from using all illegal drugs & alcohol
- Be able to furnish your own transportation to attend treatment appointments at: DACCO, 4422 East Columbus Drive. Tampa, Florida 33605 (813) 384-4001.
- Attend periodic case reviews in court
- Attend treatment counseling appointments to be scheduled Monday through Friday
- Abide by the Drug Pre-Trial Intervention contract
- Non-Compliance with the rules of the program may include placement in a substance abuse treatment program offered by a licensed service provider or in a jail-based treatment program or serving a period of incarceration within the time limits established for contempt of court (i.e. Up to Six Months in the Hilsborough County Jail)
- Prescribed narcotic pain medication may be limited or forbidden by the Court during the term of this program.
Law Office of W.F. ''Casey'' Ebsary, Jr.