|Trafficking in Drugs | Oxycodone | Quick Facts|
Annual Statistics 2012:
- 3/4 convicted of oxycodone trafficking were male.
- 2/3 were White (67.0%) followed by Black (22.6%), Hispanic (8.2%) and Other Races (2.3%).
- 37 years average age .
- 96.8 percent United States citizens
- 50 percent little or no prior criminal record
- 497 and 1,990 30-milligram pills of oxycodone median quantity
- 10.5% of all offenders were a minor or minimal participant
- 93.1 percent of oxycodone trafficking cases sentenced to imprisonment
- 57.1 months average sentence length for oxycodone traffickers